Image Scaling in FM9

Hayward, Morgan (Bolton) mhayward at husky.ca
Fri Aug 13 12:20:30 PDT 2010

Hello Framers,

Quick question about a difference my co-workers and I found between
FrameMaker 8.0 and FrameMaker 9.0.

We have a PNG image that is 4.5" wide and has a resolution of 300 dpi.
When we import this image into FrameMaker 8.0, it automatically detects
the resolution and sets the scaling to 100%.  FrameMaker 9.0, however,
does not detect the resolution and automatically sets the scaling to 24%
when we tell it the resolution is 300 dpi.

We want the image to display at 100% of its original size.  Why does
FrameMaker 9.0 say the size is 24%?

Regards,

Morgan Hayward