Off topic - Parallels price loading

Kevin Farwell kevinf at dim.com
Tue Aug 17 16:28:29 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm not about to defend Parallels, as I have my own troubles with
them, but I downloaded a version a few weeks ago and did not pay the
download service fee. I just looked at the web site and found I could
buy another copy, not that I would, without the service. Just click
the "Remove" button on the right.

Kevin