Compare: Multiple Flows with same name

Donald M Rinderknecht Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 18 07:25:56 PDT 2010

I guess it's my day for Frame questions....

Seeing this in both FM8 and FM9.

I'm comparing two docs that I KNOW are different. When I run the Compare
utility, I get a dialog that says there are multiple Flows with the same
name ('A') and the flows will be ignored. The compare comes back as the
two files being identical.

When I try to look for the multiple flows, I only see one. Any advice on
finding the multiple flows of the same name?

Thanks,
Don

--
Don Rinderknecht -- 405.325.2805