Can't produce PDF from FM 9 + Acr 9 on Windows 7

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 10:23:06 PDT 2010

FM (print to PS) > PS > Distiller > PDF

FM (Save As PDF) > TPS > PDF, which does two things the first one does
not: creates a temporary PostScript file, deletes it, and starts
Distiller in the background.

What I would do is take a PS from your XP machine and distill it on
Windows 7. That will tell you whether or not there is a problem with
Distiller.

Next, FM > PS on Windows 7 to see if there is a problem creating the PS.

Then take that info and also post it on the Adobe Acrobat and Frame forums.

--
Steve Johnson, dr_gonzo at pobox.com