Can't produce PDF from FM 9 + Acr 9 on Windows 7 -- Solution Found

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Fri Aug 20 18:39:05 PDT 2010

I don't have this whole thread in front of me to remember what the initial
problem was, but you can probably also eliminate steps 2 and 3 by installing
the free SetPrint utility
(http://sundorne.com/FrameMaker/Freeware/setPrint.htm). It sets the Adobe
PDF virtual printer as the default for FrameMaker (without changing it
anywhere else in Windows).

Mike Wickham