Installing Adobe TCS over currently FM9 install

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Tue Aug 24 11:18:52 PDT 2010

Well, as mentioned, no changes were made to FM during install.

BUT - Acrobat 9 was installed and my Acrobat 8 installation has been almost
completely removed. So my question: what happens when I decide to uninstall
the trial version of TCS, will acrobat 8 be restored?

Thanks,

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,
Wim Hooghwinkel
iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker
tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
info at idtp.eu