Installing Adobe TCS over currently FM9 install

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Mon Aug 23 12:52:32 PDT 2010

Hi RJ,

I've started up the installer and it recognizes my FM9 and skips an extra
install. So in fact all the TC2.5 installer adds is RoboHelp and Acrobat 9
(Captivate and Photoshop are separate installers).

Would you know if and what will be changed to maker.ini or other to
integrate those applications - there is some integration I presume?

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,
Wim Hooghwinkel
iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker
tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
info at idtp.eu