Training in XML, XSLT, XSL-FO

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Mon Aug 30 10:11:52 PDT 2010

  Your first stop for training in these technologies should be Ken
Holman's Crane Softwrights:
www.cranesoftwrights.com

Suite Solutions is also very good. Their training may be more
task-oriented, especially if you are working in a DITA environment.
www.suite-sol.com

When dealing with any training organization, ask for the instructor's
name and bio/credentials. Some companies operate as training brokers --
they sell seats, then line up an instructor.

-Alan
---

Alan Houser, President
Group Wellesley, Inc.