problems installing FrameMaker9

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Tue Aug 31 02:28:23 PDT 2010

Hi,

Can anyone help me out with this. On my laptop I had a trial of FM9. This
trial has expired (about one year ago). I installed a licensed copy of FM9
but I keep getting the error: trial has expired - and FM won't start.

I uninstalled FM9 several times (even with system clock reverted) but no
luck.  Something must have gone wrong, because FM9 is not in the list of
installed applications and can only be uninstalled using the installer
itself.

When I install TCS2.5 I can't install FM, it says: FrameMaker already
installed (although I removed it).

Where is this information stored - can't find it in the registry (WinXP
Professional), can this be deleted manually?

Thanks ..

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
 <mailto:info at idtp.eu> info at idtp.eu