Missing a blank line in the TOC for a manual

Thomas Scalise Thomas.Scalise at CrossMatch.com
Wed Dec 1 14:27:35 PST 2010

Esteemed colleagues,

I am using Frame8 p277 unstructured on a desktop running XP SP3.

I have a manual with 5 chapters, When I compile the manual, the TOC puts
the correct blank line between the last entry in Chapter 1 and the
Chapter name for chapter 2, and so on, until we reach Chapter 4. There
is no blank line between the last item in Chapter 3 and the Chapter name
for chapter 4. The blank line returns between the end of Chapter 4 and
the Chapter name for Chapter 5, and so on to the Index.

I have done some sleuthing and determined that the problem lie with the
end of Chapter 3 in the book. All the chapters show that they are in
Flow A. The only difference is that the end of Chapter 3 has, as its
last item, an end-of-flow mark. I don't know why that mark is at the end
of Chapter 3. It is possible that Chapter 4 was copied from another book
and inserted in this book.

I think that is the problem but I have not been able to erase that mark.
Can anyone suggest how best to solve this aggravating problem?

Thanks.

Tom Scalise

Manager, Information Development

Cross Match Technologies, Inc

Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410

561-622-5416

561-622-9938 Fax

thomas.scalise at crossmatch.com <mailto:thomas.scalise at crossmatch.com>

www.crossmatch.com

Cross Match Impact Movie: http://www.crossmatch.com/impactmovie
<http://www.crossmatch.com/impactmovie>

This e-mail message from Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.