Transfer a Heading1 titel to the header of a next book file

Dick Spierings d.spierings at fluidwell.com
Thu Dec 2 00:49:21 PST 2010

Hi Rick,

With my former employer I did just that for seven years in a row! So there must be a way...

I never bothered too much about the how, but I do know that <$marker1> is involved somehow. It can be that a FrameScript was involved, but I find that unlikely: I had the only office that applied FrameScript, all the other affiliates had to do without and they got it to work also! (Regretfully they designed it).

Since no body on FrameUsers seems know a way, I am extra curious as to how this was done: I forwarded my question to the designer of the template.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Dick Spierings

 +31 (0)413 343786
  www.fluidwell.com