CudSpan and other Plug-Ins for FM 9

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed Dec 15 05:56:33 PST 2010

> * Mike mentions a problem with CudLog on Structured Maker 8.  I was not
> aware of
> any  problems.  Hopefully Mike can communicate with me offline to clear
> that up.

Hi, Chris, in addition to the offline note, I thought I should post a
follow-up here.  First, I made an error saying that I had had a problem with
cudlog.dll and FM8. It was actually FM9. A note I had made to myself said
that the issue was cleared up with version 1.0.0.1. of the plugin. Yet, I
did not have it installed. I'm not sure why. Probably I meant to test
further and forgot. In any case, I just reinstalled cudlog.dll and the
problem of lost file histories in FM9 is, indeed, no longer there. So I'm
going to leave it in place. (Note: this is the 06/12/2009 version of the
file. I have not tried the new ones you just posted.)

So, basically, everyone can ignore my previous post about a cudlog.dll
incompatibility with FM9, as long as the file version is v1.0.0.1 06/12/2009
or higher.

Mike Wickham