Links not working: Frame 8 to PDF to external file

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 08:15:49 PST 2010

My first guess would be that there's something wrong on the computer
you're using to test...
Are you getting an error message, and if so, what?

Does your test computer(s) have PPT installed and the file association
is set properly?
I believe that Microsoft stopped using the PPS extension as a default
with Office 2007, so if a newer version of PPT is installed on your
test machine, it may not be mapping to PPT properly (I think 2007 and
2010 use ppsx -- for XML). So if the file association on your test
computer doesn't map .pps to Powerpoint, it may not open the target
file properly.

***
How are you creating the PDF, with SaveAs PDF or printing to the
Acrobat printer?

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.