HTML Conversion Problems

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 10:18:57 PST 2010

An option you may want to consider is cocatenating the Frame files
manually or using the Rick Quatro script that cocatenates all files in
a book for you. Then run that output Frame file through MIF2Go. I've
never had the missing link problem you report with MIF2Go, but I
suspect it's a problem that can be identified and remedied.....

I've done several Kindle books this way without a problem.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358