[TCS Users] Searching Multiple FrameMaker Books Simultaneously

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:07:19 PST 2010

Rick Quatro's Search-and-replace special may be able to do this, but
I'm not sure.
And I think you could rig up something with FrameScript.

But I usually construct a meta-book that contains all the files I have
in multiple books; it's great for just this kind of situation,
updating templates and a number of other things. Depending on your FM
version (works with 9),  you can usually copy all the component files
and add them to the meta-book so you don't have to do the Add Files
routine.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com