Automatic application of right/left template when reaching end of file

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:43:08 PST 2010

First, a clarification.... You say you have a problem ".... each time
you add pages."
Are you adding pages manually, or are you just saying that when you
add copy, new pages are added by the program?

And what version of 9 are you using (Help > About) ? Are you fully patched?

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358