Tempaltes

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Feb 2 11:26:08 PST 2010

Art:

I'm running CS2 so I have Acrobat 7 but I don't think that matters in this case.

When I tried this a couple of years ago it failed due to my initial document setup procedure (I treat each half of the legal page as separate pages so, not surprisingly, Acrobat didn't want to deal with that). This was pre-FrameMaker so if I follow some of the FM suggestions I've been sent, I should be able to avoid this issue in future.

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127