Automatic application of right/left template when reaching end of file

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:06:16 PST 2010

I do not actually "add pages", I add content to my document, and new pages are automatically added when reaching the end of a page and going on to the next. That is what I meant.
My documents were defined as "single-sided", and this was the problem.

Thank you Richard and Art for your help!

Cheers,

Mathieu.