Unable to apply custom DPI

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Thu Feb 4 12:47:00 PST 2010

Lea,

You wrote:

>I'm using Frame 9 (9.0p237) in TCS2 on Windows 7 and I'm running into a
>strange problem I've never encountered in previous versions of Frame.
>After I insert a graphic (a .png), I normally change the DPI (through
>the Object Properties dialog box) to Custom dpi: 120. For some reason,
>Frame is now ignoring my change and automatically selecting 150 dpi.
>Nothing I do will make it apply the custom DPI setting. Has anyone else
>experienced this? Is it a Frame 9 bug and is there a workaround? ...

This has to do with the new UI: After selecting a new DPI value,
it will be shown correctly in the Object Properties, but you must
also click the Apply button for the new value to be registered.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker/TCS training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants
"Improve Your FrameMaker Skills" 1-hour web training sessions