OT: Is there software for burning cross-platform CDs from PC?

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Thu Feb 4 12:52:08 PST 2010

You can always use ISO9660 format. Roxio has Roxio Creator 2010 which
should do this.

But on the whole, no, there are very few Windows programs that will
format HFS+ format, if any. Windows programs are inherently limited and
narrow visioned as far as format is concerned.

Of course the Mac you are using is probably around 10 years old. Amazing
how long it functioned isn't it? And if it is that old it probably
relies on Appletalk. A more recent OS would integrate seamlessly into
your ethernet.

Scott