[Free Framers] Standalone FM 9 (all patched) and RH 8.02 - (xposted to three lists)

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Feb 4 13:35:27 PST 2010

I forgot to clarify - yes, I did create a new blank RH project before I
tried the import and there were no errors in my FM file. Long story short -
after rebooting, and starting FM and creating a small FM primer file with
just a few paragraphs, I imported the primer file into a blank project and
all was fine. I then was able to import one by one all of my other FM files
that I could not before.  (and yes, I had rebooted and reopened FM and RH
and created a new blank RH project several times before - the only
difference was this FM "primer" file.)

Matt Sullivan suggested this trick to me  - why it works he's not sure, but
he has seen the trick work before and it helped me.  After I get the project
the way that I want it, I can delete the primer file and should be good to
go.

Thanks Matt.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening