Unable to apply custom DPI

Galanter, Lea Lea.Galanter at fticonsulting.com
Thu Feb 4 15:08:16 PST 2010

Thanks for the tip on clicking Apply in the Object Properties dialog
box, Shlomo, but there's no way to do that. Once you click Set in the
Imported Graphic Scaling dialog box, the Object Properties dialog box
closes. Strange.

I also think I discovered when the "stretching" occurred -- it's when I
take a new screenshot, and then save it with the same name as the
current screenshot already in the Frame doc. When Frame automatically
updates the graphic, it appears stretched. Again, I never had this
problem before in Frame. If I delete the graphic and import it fresh,
then the graphic imports fine. (I never select Fit to Rectangle, and I
never manually paste a graphic in directly to a Frame doc.)

Lea Galanter
Lead Technical Editor and Writer
F T I Technology
lea.galanter at fticonsulting.com