tabs in table cells, eh wot?

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 5 12:19:13 PST 2010

Stuart et al,

Yep, I know about (but forgot to mention) the Esc-Tab sequence within a table cell.

However, the tables (all 150 or so) are already in place for this book, so I may either forget it this time or else Esc-Tab away.

I was just hoping for an automatic (i.e., paragraph tag or similar) way so that I wouldn't have to go back and manually do this.

-- Kenpo