Anchored Frame Problem

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Mon Feb 8 14:00:54 PST 2010

Hi Lea,

It's when you use the "Anchoring Position: At Insertion Point" option - that causes a new Distance above Baseline field to appear.

You don't need to do structured FM to use the FM to RH help generation. I'd recommend that you check out RJ Jacquez's blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/rjacquez/) for some good demos of how stuff flows from FM to RH.