Anchored Frame Problem

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Feb 8 14:17:59 PST 2010

On 08/02/2010 5:00 PM, Jeff Coatsworth wrote:
> Hi Lea,
>
> It's when you use the "Anchoring Position: At Insertion Point" option
> - that causes a new Distance above Baseline field to appear.

...or when you use Anchoring Position: Outside Column or Outside Text Frame.

Lea, a tip that I picked up from this list in my early days with FM is
to put anchored frames in their own dedicated paragraphs.  This approach
gives you a lot of control over positioning and spacing, keeping
captions with their figures, etc. because you have all the options of
the pgf tag definition at your disposal.  You can create various tags
with different alignments, indentations, Next Pgf specifications, space
above/below, etc. as needed.

HTH.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't
intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises."

Buzz Aldrin (1930 - )