FM9 crashes non stop on Vista 64 bits [RESOLVED]

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Feb 11 06:31:47 PST 2010

Thanks for the pointer, Mathieu.

Just reading all the maintenance in the technote is exhausting.
Performing all the steps could become one's new career.

Aside from Adobe building 64-bit Windows Vista compatibility into
FrameMaker 9, developing and offering a couple of utilities that
report some of the system information that needs to be collected. For
example, checking the OS version and patch level, RAM, disk free
space, listing files in %temp%, currently-running applications, VRAM,
video-card driver, etc, and reporting the information with comments
where appropriate, such as "These resources don't meet requirements:
(list them)."

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold