Converting Rows to Headers

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:02:03 PST 2010

You're missing Rick Quatro's TableCleaner plug in, a great tool that
does this conversion as well as a host of other table-related stuff.
It's a critical piece of my tool kit...

http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/tablecleaner/index.htm

If you have a herd of these to do, Rick could probably whip up a
FrameScript that would do this at the book or directory level...

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.