Converting Rows to Headers

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Feb 11 09:09:10 PST 2010

On 11/02/2010 11:58 AM, Howard Rauch wrote:
> Frame 7.0 (my clients have not caught up to FM9 yet) Windows XP Pro
>
> I have a number of multipage tables for which I need to convert the
> first two table body rows (conventional) to header rows. So far the
> only method I've found that works is to set up a new blank table
> having two header rows and then copy the original table into the new
> one. It seems to me that with its power, FM could easily convert body
> rows into header rows. Am I missing something? I've checked Help and
> found it to be of no help in this regard.

Table > Add Rows or Columns

Add 2 rows To Heading

Cut your first two body rows (Remove Cells from Table) and Paste them
into the Heading rows (Replace Current Rows).  You may have to apply pgf
tags to the Heading cells after this operation.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't
intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises."

Buzz Aldrin (1930 - )