"below" building block in X-Refs

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Thu Feb 11 09:48:45 PST 2010

(FM 9.0, XP Pro)

Everyone,

I'm trying to figure out a way to create an X-Ref format that says "See
'Dogs' {or whatever} below" if the X-Ref and the target 'Dogs' are both
on the same page. I'd like FM to recognize that they are on the same
page so that, if 'Dogs' moves to the next page, the X-Ref automatically
adjusts to read "See 'Dogs' on page xx".  Is there any way to do this
without creating two X-Ref style and manually changing from one to the
other?

Jon Harvey

Manager, Desktop & Enterprise Documentation

CambridgeSoft Corporation

100 CambridgePark Drive

Cambridge, MA 02140

(617) 588-9354