FW: One paragraph style -> Many Elements

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 13 22:05:51 PST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Gaskill [mailto:dgcaller at earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 1:27 PM
To: Rick Quatro
Cc: framers
Subject: RE: One paragraph style -> Many Elements

Hi Rick,

I'm converting a bunch of word docs to SFM.  I'm importing them into UFM and
then using tablecleaner to clean up the tables, but the table title in word
is a text string above the table and not part of the table.  It takes
practically forever to manually cut and paste the strings into the title
fields in the FM tables.  Could a FS automate that?

I also noticed that many paragraphs that come in from Word don't have
paratag names at all in FM.  If they were just the wrong tag names, it would
be a no-brainer to just rename them, but there is nothing in the name field
of the para designer when I select the para in FM.  Do you know what is
going on and why I can do to make the names show up?  Rename the tags in
word, to a legitimate FM tag maybe?

Thanks,
Diane