Disobedient hyperlinks

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:40:02 PST 2010

Hello Framers,

here is what I'm trying to accomplish:

1. Create a pop-up menu of hypertext commands
2. Create a pop-up submenu of hypertext commands
3. Execute a script from the menu.

Example:

Ocean (menu)
     Sea water (item - exec script)
     Sea plants (item - exec script)
     Sea animals (submenu)
           Whales (item - exec scipt)
           Sharks (item - exec script)

All is going well and I'm getting things to pop up correctly. Scripts run Ok on the first level of items - Sea water and Sea plants but when I get to Sea animals, I do get a popup of items - Whales and sharks but the script won't run. I checked the links and names and these are in order. I tested links from a reference page where they are described and the script is running fine if you Alt+Ctrl+Click on hypertext in the reference page. However when you are on the Body page and try to run the above scenario the script won't execute.

What am I doing wrong here.

Michael