Shortcut Control keys - Part deux

Corinne Kenney skikenney at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 08:45:13 PST 2010

Thanks to all for your previous comments about my problems with shortcut keys not working in FrameMaker. The problem was Snagit. As long as I don't have Snagit open, FrameMaker hums along nicely. (As nicely as FM9 CAN hum along...) However... I still need to capture screens. Has anyone who has had this problem used another capture utility that doesn't interfere with FM? I have the free version of ScreenHunter, but I can't edit the captures. I can upgrade and get the version that can. Does anyone else have ScreenHunter, or another recommendation?

Any insights or advice? Thanks in advance.

Corinne Kenney
Technical Documetation
OpenTV
Golden, Colorado