Corbel Font Corruption?

Sheila Morgan boomerdogg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:09:41 PST 2010

We are using Corbel font in FM9 on Windows XP. We've encountered issues
where there appears to be "an extra" space in the font whenever there is an
"i" after the letter "d" or some other letter which is followed by the
letter "i". This only occurs on generated PDFs and sometimes in the printed
output. Sometimes, it does not occur initially, visibly, on screen in the FM
file, but it may appear visibly after a PDF is generated. The following are
examples:

"Radio" looks like "Rad io"
"Heading" looks like "Head ing"
"Edited" looks like "Ed ited"
"Installing" looks like "Install ing"

Has anyone experienced this?

Sheila

--
DRINK MORE COFFEE
Do Stupid Things Faster With More Energy