FM9 + WinXP Pro: Object Properties?

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Tue Jan 5 02:27:05 PST 2010

Hi Dan,

Just tried it and on my system the Esc-g-o still displays the object
propertys of an imported graphic.

Note that in FM9 this is a dockable panel (also: Window-Panels-Object
Properties), it stays open and will show the propertys of the object you
select. No need to generate reports.

Did you try the predefined workspace 'Manage Graphics'? This will both open
the propertys panel and the list of referenced graphics - all in one view!
In my opinion this is one of the major improvements of the FM9 interface,
just go through the list in the 'insets' Pod (don't know why this is called
'Pod'....), click on an image and the document view will jump to it's
location. Very nice.

HTH

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,
Wim Hooghwinkel
iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker / NLDITA 2010
tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
info at idtp.eu