Epic Arbortext to Adobe FrameMaker

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Thu Jan 7 08:15:55 PST 2010

Yes, the one-way route is easier, as you won't have to hang on to any
AT-specific processing commands and your FM read/write rules may be fewer in
number.

To clarify Diane's situation, there is more there than just AT and FM
compatibility. A few of the processes she has to use are for institutional
reasons and are not required aspects of AT and FM compatibility.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training

matt at grafixtraining.com