vsd flow charts

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:04:26 PST 2010

I'd second Fred's recommendation for converting Visio files to PDFs for
print, but for HTML final output, I usually just go directly to PNGs, as
Gillian does.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358