How to find "Unavailable Fonts"

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sun Jan 10 21:14:45 PST 2010

Hmmm ... now the console is telling me:

The "Arial" Font is not available.
  "Arial" will be used in this session.
The "Arial" Font is not available.
  "Arial" will be used in this session.
The "Arial" Font is not available.
  "Arial" will be used in this session.
The "Arial" Font is not available.
  "Arial" will be used in this session.

Huhn?!? I know I have Arial, of course ... and if this font were not
available to begin with, how could FM 8 say "will be used in this
session"?

So the above is quite confusing to me now.

A MIF wash did not solve anything, turning off the 'missing font ...' in
the Preferences is not allowing me to come back and re-edit the file
without the error.

What am I doing wrong?