Creating Graphic Buttons

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:12:15 PST 2010

Yes, you can do this. Create it as a hypertext link, define your
target as normal, but instead of a textual launch point, you use a
graphic.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.