Creating Graphic Buttons

Donald M Rinderknecht Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 11 11:27:19 PST 2010

Hi Bill,

I also got a call from Rick Quatro explaining this method. Thanks to
both of you for your assistance.

I put the graphic in an anchored frame with a text box over it which
contains the hypertext marker. Works fine!

Next step is to make navigation from one PDF back to the previous one
work. When I use the Open Document as New hypertext marker, the
button/link doesn't work. But the Open Document hypertext marker is
fine, but when clicking on it, the new pdf opens in the same window.
This is not a huge problem as I could put a link back to the original
doc in the second one, or the user could use the previous view button in
the reader.... but mine was turned off by default....

Thanks,
Don.

Don Rinderknecht -- 405.325.2805
Meteorologist Instructor/Developer
Warning Decision Training Branch, Norman, OK
http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov
"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." - Cdr Montgomery Scott, Star Trek III