How to find "Unavailable Fonts"

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Mon Jan 11 13:45:52 PST 2010

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net wrote:
> I saved those two files in MIF format and searched for "FFamily" and
> only see the following unique entries for font familes:

That search may not have been definitive. According to the MIF Reference
(MIF Document Statements > Character Formats > PgfFont and Font
statements > Font name),

"a Framemaker product identifies the fonrt in one or more of the
following ways"

referring to the statements FPlatformName, FFamily, and FPostcriptName.
Perhaps the missing name is referenced in another statement.