Mif2Go Help?

Hales-Crotchett, Nicole nicole.hales-crotchett at lmco.com
Thu Jan 14 07:50:50 PST 2010

Hi All,

I'm working with the demo version of Mif2Go so I can create a Word version of my tech manuals (long story short: ancient customer demands Word for delivery). I'm having some difficulty getting the output to look like my Frame files... it doesn't help any that the magic "huh?" button doesn't seem to call up any of the help files (can't display the web page).

So here's a general plea: tips? Tricks? Suggestions?

How can I get one Word (or RTF, I guess) file for the book as a whole instead of one file per .fm file?

How can I get my graphics to show up at the right size?

???

I'm on Frame 7.1, windows platform. My company is going to buy licenses soon, but I'm the lucky one who gets to play with the demo, learn how to make it work, and then train my department. Except I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance; feel free to email me directly if it's too much clutter for the list.

Cheers!

Nicole