Mif2Go Help?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:01:30 PST 2010

Well, just addressing one of the issues, you need to concatenate the
FM files in some way before you MIF2GO them for the output. (Isn't
there some kind of Word multi-file tool?)

Either create a new "container" file and import each chapter as a text
inset or create a new file and actually copy the content in.

I always do the first; a FrameScript that Rick Quattro has in his
toolbox makes it quick and painless. rick at frameexpert.com

***
Help files should have been included in your download, but you can
also just use the browser to download them separately or view the
online version.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.