Mif2Go Help?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:08:05 PST 2010

David Spreadbury wrote:

> As Art pointed out, Word does have a Master Document scheme, but I would
> rather go through root canal surgery than use it.

FWIW, I think this statement now has to be made in the past tense. I have been unable to find any trace of the Master Document feature in Word 2007, and it is not mentioned anywhere in the help system. It may be that the feature is still in the code (Microsoft tends to disable rather than actually remove features it is dropping from its products), but it does appear to have been removed from the UI unless it is hidden in some *really* obscure place. It's definitely good riddance, though...

-Fred Ridder