Problems with updating unresolved internal xrefs in FrameMaker 7.2p158

lsachs2 at comcast.net lsachs2 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 15:22:59 PST 2010

Can someone on this list possibly explain why suddenly I'm not able to update unresolved internal cross-references with this version of FrameMaker? I can find unresolved external cross-referneces to other chapters, but not unresolved internal cross-references. As a result, I can't update a book file. All the chapters are open, of course. I'm using conditional text to generate two different versions of a book.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, except telling me I need to upgrade FrameMaker. That's not an option for me.

Thanks much for your help.

Linda Sachs

lsachs2 at comcast.net