FW: [Free Framers] Keyboard shortcut control for inserting a variable?/FM crashing when deleting multiple variables?

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Jan 21 12:09:18 PST 2010

thanks all for the responses. BTW, I wanted to delete some old variables
from this document, and when I tried to delete multiple variables before
saving the file, the file crashes - i.e., Special > Variables and scroll to
the user-defined variables portion of the list. Select a variable for
deletion and then click the Delete (Trash can) icon. Next user-defined
variable in  list is automatically  highlighted. Click the Delete icon.
After doing this for a few variables, BOOM, FM crashes. the only way I can
get around this - after I delete a variable, save the file, and THEN click
the Delete icon for the next selected variable in the list.

Major annoyance and not useful at all and I have noticed this behavior in
other pods that have the Delete option. has anybody else? If so, it's a yet
another bug in FM9 that didn't exist in previous versions.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal

Spectrum Writing, LLC