Conditional Text Issue

Huntley Eshenroder huntleye at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:10:50 PST 2010

There are several different approaches, these are a few of my favorites:

   - if chapter-level content stays together, you can create different book
     files for each UM or QG and insert the relevant files as necessary

   - a more granular approach is to use text-insets; create text-insets for
     content that is used in more than one place. insert the text-inset
     by reference where necessary

-Huntley