"Do Not Update" Property Settings Lost in RH7 After Updating Content from FM8

CDMiller grammatophile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:31:29 PST 2010

I have an integrated FM8-RH7 project. When I set the topic properties to no
update and then update the content from FM, some of the topics consolidate
into one large topic. This consolidation causes the subtopics of the book to
become one single ongoing topic.

Other book subtopics with the same properties *do not* consolidate.

Once this consolidation occurs, I cannot recover the topic that has become
consolidated. To get back the book and its discrete subtopics, I have to
undo the "do not update" properties for *all *my other book subtopics and
update all content from FM8 again, thereby losing any post-processing that I
did in RH7.

Thanks for any suggestions about what is causing this and how I might
correct it.

Charles Miller