Question about renamed FrameMaker tags and WebWorks

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 22 12:23:13 PST 2010

Overall, if you rescan your FM files in Pro, the names of the new tags should appear in the Style Designer. You can then format the new tags. If they are similar to previous tags, you can drag the new tag names under the old tag names and create a "hierarchy". Tags in this hierarchy can inherit formatting, but not options. For example, your hierarchy looks like Headings > Heading1 > Heading2 > Heading3 > Heading4. If you want all of your titles to be blue, set that format at the Headings level. If you want Heading3 and Heading4 to be smaller than the other headings, set Heading3 to be 14 pt and Heading4 will inherit it.

Are you using the same version of ePub to open your project that the project was created in? Or is it really an Express project (.wrp, not .wep)?

Nadine