Question about renamed FrameMaker tags and WebWorks

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:42:52 PST 2010

Go into your Project Mappings and remap the renamed tags to the
correct tags in WebWorks. It doesn't matter what you name them sa long
as you remember to map them. See WWP's Help for info about paragraph
and character mapping.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.