OT: Software recommendations

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:19:33 PST 2010

I'd definitely look at TCS2, and then look at a couple of additional
things beyond that to investigate:
 1. MIF2Go can do a couple things RH can't, and vice-versa. So I'd
also investigate a second HA solution that can run off FM
single-source.
 2. If you're also doing manuals, or they want to continue doing
manuals, I'd look at the DocBook standard as a simpler alternative to
DITA, and one that may be easier to implement if they already have a
manual paradigm.

If you're not already a member, you may also want to join the TCS
User's Group at http://groups.google.com/group/TCS-Users?hl=en.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.